Wednesday, September 03, 2008

 
                                  My thoughts  on RNC(and it doesn't even count) 

      I hate doing this ... sorry bear with me ( Warning : dont read if your are bored it will put you to sleep )

well Iam going to talk about politics of the Republicans .... (I just threw up in my mouth ) , Before you post comments I don't support Obama either, (I cant even Vote)  are you still with me .. okay 

Republicans Please get it together Please ....I want to see a political mud slinging  not a soap opera on a news channel, If i have to watch that I can watch The Hills or 90210 .

Republicans  says media has gone overboard in accusing Ms.Sarah Palin for her experience and also said that the 17 yr old daughters Pregnancy is a private issue I respect that but 
when you say that don't you also have to say that for all women that birth is a private issue and they can deal with it how they want it or that logic doesn't apply and being private issue is only for special vagina and everybody Else's vagina is free game, I don't like that .

Ms.Sarah Palin  I not saying you are a bad mother because your daughter is Pregnant out of wedlock and I think you would want what is best for your daughter? If so why don't you talk about sex education as a whole and not just abstinence not to poke fun apparently didn't work in your house hold did it , true leader learns from his mistakes 

I read that you don't believe in evolution , I don't care what you as a person believe in what ever sails your boat ,but remember when one man in Germany started making his beliefs in to law (look it up )  Don't you think when it comes to kids learning , we are talking about learning no beliefs we have Sunday schools and other places where we can enforce beliefs , may be if you teach the kid evolution he /she would think its BULLSHIT and believe in creationism , but when you take one side of the argument and make it in to a law do you think you are being fair to the kids (get back to me on this when you can )

wow you made it so far one paragraph then that's it I promise 


Mr. McCain  I understand you want whats best for your country (at least that's your slogan) so Iam going to believe it .Then "why  did you pick Ms.Sarah Palin?" when the media asks you hats question about your VP Vetting process I think a Straight Talk Express should answer those questions and should not say those questions are nonsense , doesn't count and call those questions as being sexist (that's will be my next blog !!! God Dammit) , see what what you have done Mr.McCain you have turned 
American Politics in to a Soap Opera you can end this any time if you really pay attention to your "Country First " slogan you can be the wise man and do whats best for the country , I bet people would respect that and truly believe in your judgement and like said Leaders learn from their mistake 

No comments: